Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's gonna be really tight images coming to this post over the next few months... maybe one a day...

here's number 1:

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yeah i know the volume knob was a little beginner but at the time a made it , it was the most complex thing i ever crafted.

Here's a gel button in blue (yes, i know it's beginner-level, but i made these when i had just started learning, so please don't flame me.)

·
Registered
875 Posts
I like the Aqua-style button.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i use a PC, never used a Mac, except in middle school or earlier, way b4 the iMac's

i finally found the really awesome SUV image, it's 12MB, but i have to flatten the image first (for those of you who don't have photoshop, photoshop uses a concept called layers, which is similar to layers of paint. if you don't flatten the image, it's like having an image file size multiplied by how many layers you have, which is why i use it to make images postable.)

if the image doesn't meet the 40kb limit, which i believe is a little low, then i might save it as a gif file, or if you prefer, i could attach a zip file, including the original PSD image. How's that sound?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Cool.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you guys want to see the banner i created for my dad's photography business?

it's real big, 24in x 4in, 300dpi (Dots per inch, for those who don't know what i'm talking about). the quality of the image is far superior to any web banner you'll ever see. but this is not a web banner, it's a banner my dad uses for the craft fairs he vendors at.

however, due to the size, i saved it as a jpeg (for quality reasons), but still exceeds the maximum file attachment limit (the image is 777kb). so i created a zipped version for you to download and gape at...lol

but i'm not sure if i can do that... considering file size limits are ant sized IMO...lol

but i'll still be posting.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm currently having trouble reading the SUV's containing CD, so i'm using my slow desktop to copy the disc's contents. sorry 4 the delays.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
had to restart my comp, which takes 10-20 minutes.... sorry. i'm resizing the image now. it will be posted shortly, if it's small enough.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here it guys, the moment of truth.

This happens to be one of the most awesome and popular images
I've ever done. The SUV in question is the concept version of the
upcoming X3 sport utility. the image below is half the original size,
and includes a screen capture of the original downloaded BMW pic.
Feast your eyes on this baby!

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Below is an extremely low quality version of a
Sony(r) MD player that i built from scratch. if
anyone would like the highest-quality versions
of any of the images, email me.

have a gander:

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Wow.. Very nice

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'll have imagestation host the full size images, but until then, i would like some more thoughts.

Peace...

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanx, took me a while to do. if you want the high-quality version, e-mail me.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Good job with the stuff. Only thing that catches my eye about the BMW are the wheels. You can tell that they were taken from an image that had the front wheels turned a bit. You'll notice the rotors are quite off to the side and you can see the lip on the left side of the wheel a lot more than the right side. Other than that, looks awesome. Just some C&C.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks. The rims came off of another BMW vehicle the Z4. I had them tinted blue... the rest of the mods:

1. No bike
2. clear taillights
3. rear deck lid removed for smothness.
4. obviously scrapping the ground on 30-inch dubs...

i think there's some more mods, but it's been son long since i'd seen it.

Thanx for the compliments.

·
Registered
523 Posts
:) When it's lowered like that, I wouldn't call it an SUV anymore, because at that point it's a station wagon. Heck it even looks like a car... not trucklike at all.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts