Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Focus Fanatics. Sorry to say but i had to get rid of the ST. Yes i know im sorry[mecry] but with my job and getting a four wheeler and haveing jet skis i needed a truck. I picked up this 2004 F-150 Supercab 6-1/2' bed 4x4 with 41000 miles for $15000. Dont worry though Spring/Sumer next year i will be looking to get a SVT. So i will be back to the Second Focus Fest! Dont worry! If not the F-150 will be going to focus fest. Well here she is

Oh year Cossie Cold Air With Green Filter FOR SALE!! 220 Shipped

ill have more pictures up when i get a nice detail on her sence i have already been off road with it haha [headbang]

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
nice! my buddy just got a f250... thing is huge lol...

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Awe...the SAP will be missed. You should have taken the spoiler as well...lol

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hey, You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do!!! Truck Looks Good Btw.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i was going to go with a 1999 250 7.3L but the price of 4.50 a gallon yeah but no thanx

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Well glad you got a nice truck out of the deal. Good luck on the SVT next year!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Keep in mind that you should get a frequent buyer discount card from a near gas station to stay on the road with that beast...i know your work may demand it...but this days a big truck is not a good decision...

Good luck buddy [thumb]

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
have fun feeding it! lol haha

but i somewhat understand where you're coming from, i need to figure out how i'm gonna pull my wakeboard boat...

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
^^dude.. you get the Truck Ill Buy the Boat... Lets Go in... MasterCraft Xstar and a sweet F150 FX4... What do you say evan? Ill come up every weekend to Lake Martin..

Sucks you had to get rid of it.. That car sounded nice

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
already planning on it, however screw lake martin, i'll be back in south FL at that point haha

perfect choice in a boat btw [:D]

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha lucky enough for me i work for my mother and i have a Fleet Gas Card :)

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
^thats pretty convenient then. At least you bought a good truck instead of one of those crappy brands *cough cough, dodge and chevy, cough cough*

·
Registered
831 Posts
poor loss :( glad you at least stuck with ford lol, good luck next year on shopping for SVT

·
Registered
0 Posts
Nice truck Tony [thumb]

Don't worry you can still come to G2G's in the F150 [shhh]

Just a heads up, there is a guy looking to sell his SVT down in annapolis just an FYI as well as a comp orange SVT down closer to you. [thumb]

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Dealership right now is offereing Buy a F150 Supercrew, get a Fusion for free!!!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Hey you gotta do what you gotta do. It's a nice truck too, so be happy. Hopefully you'll be able to get the SVT and have a nice toy for next year.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts