Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Umm....pretty sure. Have you tried a search?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
it will work on the 2.0L but what I got from focus sport is that you will lose a little in the lower end of the power band.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
with the cosworth intake manifold, to get full use of its potential you'll need a specialized tune so your computer really knows whats going on.

supposedly cossie has a 2.0 Intake manifold in the work. and it's supposed to help the 2.0 alot better than using the "2.3" intake manifold.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
^^

will not happen, cosworth doesn't want to make a 60,000 + investment to make 100 manifolds. for some reason cosworth doesn't understand how a buisness works. you cater to a select group of people.

my dad and i run a garden center, we invest say: 1,000 dollars into a crop of plants, that crop yeilds 100 plants, and we only sell 10 of them, at 20 dollasr a piece

it is a 800 dollr loss. we then bite the bullit expecting people to buy other things while they are shopping. if you please 10 people, you please 100, becuase thoes 10 people tell otehr people how good of a product you have and how good your service.

and especialy with cosworth making parts for nissan, mini, mitsubishi and subaru, and even more in the future, you have to make your select markets happy, or people will start spreading bad word about your buisness..

ei: cosworth teased us with a 2.0 manifold and then nixxed it. and say that there were 60 people who would have bought it, that is an infinitate amount of bad referals towards your company.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Yeah that sucks ass. I would have bought one....

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
first you make srue that you didn't break your MAF

if you didn't you need to get a focussport.

we have a very unique intake. it creates a venturi effect in the MAF tube.

the focussport kit keeps the stock MAF tube, cosworth engineered a venturi design into their kit

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.