Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I currently own a 2012 Honda Civic SI sedan and am going to trade in for a SE 201A hatchback manual in the next two weeks. Color is still a toss up for now...
I am trading for the cheaper insurance, better fuel economy (especially regular instead of premium), more space, and more features. I also own a 2012 Harley Night Rod Special that completes the 0-60 dash in 3.4 seconds and the 1/4 in 11.49s with my 230lb+ self in gear. So, I don't entirely regret losing some performance for my daily driver. Anyhow, I am looking to do a few things such as LED taillights, under the floor subwoofer retaining the spare, and maybe CAI/axle back exhaust.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
under the floor subwoofer retaining the spare
Look up Daspazz build thread, he just did this. But since you mentioned it...you probably already know what you are doing.

[welcome][ffrocks]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Focus has more headroom, and I can see out the windshield without stooping.
Hahah! The sedan is a lot better than the coupe. The sedan literally gained almost 2" of headroom, I could not even sit up straight in the coupe. Regardless, the Focus definitely has more headroom.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Look up Daspazz build thread, he just did this. But since you mentioned it...you probably already know what you are doing.

[welcome][ffrocks]
Some extra help never hurts, such as a measurement between the tire and the bottom of the faux floor [:D] Do you have a link to the build by chance?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts