Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Titanium hatch on order (due August 25) with the navigation system. On the Ford Focus site this morning, I read that getting the navi means you lose the upgraded Sony sound system. Is this true? If so, it's very bad news and I wish I had known this when placing the order.
Can someone with the navigation system confirm this one way or another?

Thanks,

Gary

·
Registered
15 Posts
Not sure where you read that.....my Ti Sedan has both, as the Sony Sound System comes standard on the Ti models. Unless they have since made a drastic change, you will be getting both the Sony system and the Nav so no worries.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Not sure where you read that.....my Ti Sedan has both, as the Sony Sound System comes standard on the Ti models. Unless they have since made a drastic change, you will be getting both the Sony system and the Nav so no worries.
Better not be. I don't have my car yet but I know I am certainly getting charged for both!

·
Registered
671 Posts
he didn't read that... when you build your car and you click on Navigation the option for Sony Sound System is blanked out and makes it seem as if if you order Navi you can't get the Sony Sound system.

So yes if you get Navigation you also automatically get the Sony Sound System

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for clearing this up!

Thanks, people!
It didn't make sense to me that I would be deprived of the better sound system; I'm glad it's not true!

Gary

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wow, Glad I searched this!

This was my exact conundrum. The main reason I was going to have it ordered was because it seemed we would lose the SONY w/The Nav pkg!

Weird but Now I can rush to the dealer and try and locate so I can get my incentives before the deadline!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
The Sony 10 speaker sound system is standard on Titanium regardless of Nav...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts