Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Focus did not come with the Sony system installed. I want to see if I can buy the SONY speaker grill decals by themselves or if you have to buy the whole door panel?[wrenchin]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i think its embedded in the actual plastics, so it would be a whole door panel thing... i THINK

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
No, I don't have the part number, but I can tell you the door panel will run you a lot more than you expect. I'm not really sure why you would want to do that. It's like putting a Chevy sign on a Focus...Please, don't do this!

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
i second the fact that i'm pretty certain it's made into it. and also that they won't be cheap to get from the dealer, if you can even get someone to find what the heck you're wanting, IF they can even get ahold of them from somewhere.

and i also second the fact that, if you don't have sony speakers in there...please don't do it. it's just stupid. trying to show off, or what? idk. but in any case, if you want to spend the money, go ahead, just won't be cheap.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sony Grill Decal

My car did not come with the 6 disc/MP3 radio in the dash and I'm upgrading to one. I'm also changing out the door speakers so that's why I want the "emblems" to match. Not doing it just 'to do it'.

FociZX4ST why do you say this is like "putting a chevy sign on a Focus?" These Foci came with a Sony sound system as an upgrade so the badge is appropriate to the model.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
I said that because you never said you were replacing the speakers with sony speakers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grilles

You can't see the speakers behind the grilles anyways. Besides never assume anything without asking. Thanks for the replies everyone.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
You want to put on you car what was an upgrade we had to pay for on our cars, you are going to make some people unhappy. Learn to deal with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts