Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have just taken delivery of my Focus ST2 its a 2010 model with a sony single disc audio system, the unit turns on ok and will select radio channels, it will play a cd with no display errors but there is no sound coming from the speakers.The unit was working a few days ago when I test drove the car, does anyone know of anything that could 'mute' the sound or has had a similar fault (could I be missing something simple?).
Cheers.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hi all,
I have just taken delivery of my Focus ST2 its a 2010 model with a sony single disc audio system, the unit turns on ok and will select radio channels, it will play a cd with no display errors but there is no sound coming from the speakers.The unit was working a few days ago when I test drove the car, does anyone know of anything that could 'mute' the sound or has had a similar fault (could I be missing something simple?).
Cheers.
Hi Anthony67,

It's possible that a fuse blew, or the radio could be bad. The fuse locations are listed in the Owner's Guide, or you may want to have a Ford dealer check it out.

Best of luck!

~Natasha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts