Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 95757 Posts

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
but be careful anodized parts fade in sun light. ive seen to many red anodized parts turn pink
Yeah not too keen on that. But at like $50 for the set I can afford to replace yearly. Plus these ones are for my lady. I may find something fancier for myself ;)

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #08
6,895 Posts
Though I'm not sure you have the puddle lights I thought of you when I saw these
Keep up the mods and pics pal.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Though I'm not sure you have the puddle lights I thought of you when I saw these
Keep up the mods and pics pal.
Nope, here in the US the SE doesn't have turn signals or lights in the mirrors.

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Nope, here in the US the SE doesn't have turn signals or lights in the mirrors.
Well not without the winter package, which is somewhat unnecessary if you live in the desert. The SEL and Titanium trims come with the signal mirrors standard, and add puddle lamps with the winter package to distinguish them from the SE trim level with winter package.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
When I have time Monday I'm going to do the lid delete, as I already have a k&N. I thought this immediately when I got my car. My thought, it looks identical to the cai's for our cars

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Well not without the winter package, which is somewhat unnecessary if you live in the desert. The SEL and Titanium trims come with the signal mirrors standard, and add puddle lamps with the winter package to distinguish them from the SE trim level with winter package.
Thanks for the knowledge, I did not know that. I didn't research the winter packages, other than my GF wanting heated seats I find in unnecessary here in NM. Needless to say, she didn't get her heated seats.

It does get pretty cold here in the desert BTW

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
They've made them available in Mk3 fitment... Muah ha ha ha...

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Notice any sound or power difference with the K&N?
Not huge... I ran without my lid for over a week so not anything major when compared to that. It's just the filter

·
Registered
516 Posts
They've made them available in Mk3 fitment... Muah ha ha ha...

You realize that, if that green on the wheels is anywhere close to the green on your stripe that's going to look freakin' amazing?!

Are you actually getting those or just thinking about them?

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
You realize that, if that green on the wheels is anywhere close to the green on your stripe that's going to look freakin' amazing?!

Are you actually getting those or just thinking about them?
I was thinking those wheels before, just powdering them to match... But if I can order them from the factory that way. I'm thinking ordering one to check color

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
The question is, will 17inchers fit over the Brembo BBK???

·
Registered
516 Posts
I was thinking those wheels before, just powdering them to match... But if I can order them from the factory that way. I'm thinking ordering one to check color
That's a really good idea. Also, you were talking about lug nuts... Should get some painted to match the Sterling Gray of the car keeping everything on the car two main color themed.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
That's a really good idea. Also, you were talking about lug nuts... Should get some painted to match the Sterling Gray of the car keeping everything on the car two main color themed.
I found some nice dark gray (gun metal) and had the same thought.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I found some nice dark gray (gun metal) and had the same thought.
Good idea. I'm really anal about matching things like that, so I would always see that it doesn't quite match and get agitated but whatever works for you! It should look good either way man.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
As much as I love my headlights, the difference in Greens is starting to bug a bit. LOL

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
This popped up on EBay and looks interesting...

101 - 120 of 95757 Posts