83321 - 83340 of 95753 Posts

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Prolly

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
Just shoveled my driveway with skid steer. Way easier.

My wheels were due to arrive this coming Friday, I got an email yesterday saying they are storm delayed.

They were delivered before noon today. I'll have them Friday because I had them shipped to my aunt.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Dude I'm looking for tires!!!

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #08
6,895 Posts
Just shoveled my driveway with skid steer. Way easier.

My wheels were due to arrive this coming Friday, I got an email yesterday saying they are storm delayed.

They were delivered before noon today. I'll have them Friday because I had them shipped to my aunt.
Looking forward to this Josh going to look wicked [thumb]

·
Sonic Crew #09
3,544 Posts
Anyone want to buy everything I have left off the ST. Except spoiler (pending sale). No shipping and can deliver within 2 hours from myself. Maybe longer if gas money is exchanged. Let me know and I'll give you the price.

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
Looking forward to this Josh going to look wicked [thumb]
I'm looking forward to it. It'll still be a few weeks before I get them mounted. But it's good that they didn't get lost somewhere. Just need the snow to go away before they go on.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Anyone want to buy everything I have left off the ST. Except spoiler (pending sale). No shipping and can deliver within 2 hours from myself. Maybe longer if gas money is exchanged. Let me know and I'll give you the price.
If I had the money, I'd take your wheels.
But..... I don't. [:(] lol

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Morning crew [wave] have a good hump day ;)

·
Registered
802 Posts
How much you want for rear bumper assy?

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
So thanks to Novus :D im getting Nitto Neo Gens for 344$ for the set!

·
Focus Addict
14,131 Posts
will there be a US release
That's unknown at this time, or rather Ford wouldn't say so yet, but it would likely depend upon the Volkswagen GTD coming here and being a sales success. Some how I have my doubts that it will though, although I'll entertain the possibility of being wrong in the event that it turns out to exist.

83321 - 83340 of 95753 Posts