Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to do some small changes to the car before I took the drive to FOTB.

First, my wife got me the Redline Tuning SVT floormats and hatch covor for my birthday in June:

Then I helped out Sean at iZoom graphics for a few days in exchange for some small graphic work on my car.

First up: He re-did the Jetfest decal in silver to match the other one:

Next up: He made a vinyl decal out of a Sonic picture I gave him: [:D]

And finally, I wanted some graphics on the car and thought some GT500 style stripes might not look too bad.

My car in Flagstaff Arizona on the way to FOTB

....but I had to throw in my own touch. Yes, that's Sonic's head on there. [rofl]

Finally, Sonic at FOTB..... 2nd in SVT class:

Finally, Sonic posing for the camera by part of the Grand Canyon. Dirty as hell from the drive from SoCal:

And some others that people took of Sonic at FOTB:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Looking great man! Whod you come behind in the ranks?

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
t_bone_c34 said:
Looking great man! Whod you come behind in the ranks?
This guy won SVT:

I have no idea who he is or if he is on here.

The judging was done by BUR_ZX3 (Todd) on [FJ] and some of his guys, so it wasn't a popular vote show.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought about that, but I am more of a "subtle" guy. I almost didn't convince myself into these stripes and have been close many in the last week to removing them. The stripes are a darker silver (peuter actually) than the wheels and I wish they matched the wheels, BUT if they matched the wheels the stripes would be WAY too bright for the paint. Double edged sword there....

The racing stripes across the top would be way TOO much for me. [hihi]

·
Registered
651 Posts
Ataru said:
The judging was done by BUR_ZX3 (Todd) on [FJ] and some of his guys, so it wasn't a popular vote show.
Yeah, popular vote show would've been cooler, but oh well, I still had fun [:)]

·
Registered
651 Posts
Foci_Fosho said:
awesome sonic blue 'theme'

nothing much left to do to the exterior, expect maybe the redline tuning hood struts.
Some Sonic Blue SVT sideskirts would be hot on there, IMO [thumb]

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually, I am not too sure about that. I have been in 4 popular vote car shows and they all are about politics and trading votes. "I'll vote for you if you vote for me" type of stuff and rarely people voting for the car they really like.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
I like the red one better because of the body work and aftermarket hood, but you car is really clean and well done.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Yeah, that's true...sucks stuff comes down to that...oh well, still had fun...LOL

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
eazyrider_tim said:
I like the red one better because of the body work and aftermarket hood, but you car is really clean and well done.
That's fine. Everyone has their preferences and opinions. [:)]

I wasn't a fan of it because the WW kit and the fenders don't flow with the lines of the Focus body at all to me.

BTW, it was Competition Orange, not Red.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Beautiful... as ALWAYS...... Very Nice!

I'm still waiting for someone to step up with a Knuckles SVT.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Your car looks great

1 - 20 of 37 Posts