Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
4th pic is my FAVE!! MAN I <3 your car Ataru! Good luck with the ROTM, you deserve it man!

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Sweet!! I can't wait till I start auto-x'ing!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Great pics!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Awesome pics bro, Sonic looks way good out on the course! [thumb]

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
awesome pics man.......

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Focus Racer S2 said:
awesome pics man.......
Wish I could take credit for them but I was too busy driving. [:D]

Sean Grubb of iZoom Graphics took those pics.

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
Coolness. [thumb]
Those "great prepared" ACR's (that is an ACR isn't it?) with "good drivers" are a beeotch aren't they?
There's a guy in our region running one, and we're always back and forth with less than 0.5sec between us at every event.
I think we're dead even at 2/2 right now.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I'm not much for auto-x but damn, I love those GT stripes.

Got any pics in 1280x1024?

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WD40 said:
Coolness. [thumb]
Those "great prepared" ACR's (that is an ACR isn't it?) with "good drivers" are a beeotch aren't they?
There's a guy in our region running one, and we're always back and forth with less than 0.5sec between us at every event.
I think we're dead even at 2/2 right now.
LOL....they sure are! That is an ACR and that driver has a LOT more experience than I do. Plus the fact that his car is putting down the same HP to the ground that I am AND his car is 600 pounds LIGHTER doesn't help me any! [hihi]

Eric placed 25th out of 45 at last years Solo Nationals: http://www.scca.com/Event/Result.asp?Ref2=44

Of course a majority of the cars that placed in front of him were 89-91 Honda Civic Si's. [:)]

I need more seat time THAT'S for sure....

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
blanezx3 said:
I'm not much for auto-x but damn, I love those GT stripes.

Got any pics in 1280x1024?
You can find bigger pictures in the link at the bottom of my first post. Here's one for you:

Largest that he posted.

iZoom graphics, www.izoomgraphics.com, did the GT stripe for me. If you want one on your car just send him an email through his site.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Yeah I already got that one. lol

I was looking for one big enough to set as my background. That one looks a little skewed stretched to 1280x1024 but I guess it'll do [;)]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
hot damn, your car is the sex, and those stripes look stock, very nice jason, and goodluck in rotm, im sure you got i this time[thumb]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts