Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanna do a meet up at either of the sonics we've met up at on the 5rd of september? My cars paint was put off till the 8th.

Lets get together guys [loveff]

·
Registered
0 Posts
5th is a Friday right? What about the one in Lancaster (not Ephrata, the one off Route 30) as it's kinda close for everyone [dunno]

·
Registered
536 Posts
i would be in for this. if we would do this on a thursday evening, theres usually a big turnout of other cars from another forum (tri-state tuners), and it would be kinda cool to have some focuses there, since i was the only one last time. but im in for whenever, the 5th works for me

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured friday is a generally good day for everyone reschedule wise. I'd be down for thursday but I have work on friday and wake up at 3:30 in the morning, I could take a sick day but friday is my best production day and I need whatever money I can get.

Lancaster sounds good. Lets get a bunch to show!!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
friday....lancaster..sounds good to me as long as the focus is on the road its going under the knife soon

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
well if all goes well i will be swapping in a svt engine and transmission and new suspension and some other exterior goodies, new body kit,rims and lights

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn thats a lot of work. Ht me up of you want help, I'm always down for stuff like that.

Call me stupid but what engine is in their right now?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
i will be selling it just not sure what to ask for it. i will have another big garage sale post, since im looking to turbo it, all must go.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
and new svt front seats lol....

just order the ones i sent u. so we can get the swap done soon lol

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
yes so if this is offical i think the thread name should get changed and start a list.

but ill def be there

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.