Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sonic on Broadway just east of rural.

Mike says he'll be there around 6, I might not show till later since i'm taking the slow jeep up to 4 peaks for the day.

·
Registered
309 Posts
i would meet up w/ every1 but this weekend is HIN out in Chanellor. . . HoT ImporT NiteS!!!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well this is only about 4 miles up the road, and you'll need food at some point right?

·
Registered
309 Posts
ha ha 4 miles up tha road? I thought ya said tha Sonic on Broadway? HIN is like right outside Pheonix in Channellor. . . So it'd b like 1:30hrs away. . .

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
broadway and rural in Tempe, not tucson!

and ok, its like 8 miles up the road.

·
Registered
309 Posts
o okay. . . to tell ya tha truth i'm using map quest tha whole way to get there cuz I have no idea how to get there, all because i moved out here like a month ago. . . but i already got our tickets to go so i'm gonna make damn sure i get there ya know.

·
Registered
263 Posts
FIR is right when you are coming into Phoenix.

You should see US60 signs once you enter into Phoenix. To get to Sonic: take the I10 to the US60, which is about five exits north of FIR (Chandler, Ray, Warner, Elliot, Baseline). The US60 only goes east at the I10 intersection so head to Rural, which is two exists in (Mill, Rural) and turn left/north to Broadway (Southern, Broadway). Turn right/east on Broadway and then turn left/north at your first light. QT is at that light and Sonic is right next door.

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
who ended up going? anyone? I was gonna stop by for a bite un-anounced, but after work I went home, had a beer, then two then three, then 8...needless to stay I wasn't getting behind the wheel.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i didn't see anyone from FF there since it was cross posted from the other site. one guy in a black SVT that i didn't recognize.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts