Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I washed it and havent posted up any pics lately, so here you go. Let me know what you think.

and this was how gay it used to look haha.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Did you paint the headlight reflectors? How did you do that one? And where do cheap SVT lips come from? [:)]

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I painted the entire headlight pretty much. you just have to open them up to paint them. and i got the SVT lip off here from someone from FF or FJ used, but i believe you can order them from ford for around 80 dollars.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
hey man check out my thread on eyelids and overlays, we may be on to something here, forgive me I am drinking right now, but check it out man. PM if interested.

·
Registered
714 Posts
very nice!!!! keep up the good work.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
mmmm nice... may i ask why the black grill not blue? i really like it thats why im asking... what made you do it? lovin the car [thumb]

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
zx360 said:
mmmm nice... may i ask why the black grill not blue? i really like it thats why im asking... what made you do it? lovin the car [thumb]
I just like the black/blue scheme and wanted a black grille to go along with the headlights. i like it very much.

·
Registered
875 Posts
That is a hot 05 for sure! I don't like the 05's very much, but yours definitely looks amazing, you have the exact balance.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Your car looks great! I like the black grille too. Just different enough to stand out from the crowd. Nice work [thumb]

·
Registered
545 Posts
how did you do that black grille, will you make me one?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i just took of the emblem, sprayed some paint adhesive (so it would stay on the plastic), then paint, and last one application of clear coat. so i basically just painted it. haha

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
looks very good!! def a nice color scheme

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
Dude thats one hot 05 you got there [thumb]

P.S. Check out the South east regional fourm [:)]

·
Jetsetter
6,651 Posts