Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I've been on FF for about a month now and haven't done much but that's about to change! My name is Micah, and I'm from Manitowoc, Wisconsin. I own a beautiful 2004 ZTW Wagon, which I bought from my mom (who just babied the thing). I had to do some things to it, so I plasti dipped the rims, added LED running lights, replaced a torn up bumper, amongst miscellaneous other cheap little add-ons.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome to FF

Now you'll have to tell the folks the rest of the details. From WI it's probably a Zetec in that year, and from Mom we might guess automatic?

Wagons are a nice version to have, enjoy it!

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I think it is a Duratec. From what I'm guessing it somebody owned it in California or something and moved to WI and traded it in for something else. I checked the owners manual diagrams and it looks exactly like the Duratec diagram. Plus the rear windows are a much darker tint than most cars, so I assume this one came from California. It does have an automatic. Eventually I'd like to get that swapped out for a 5-speed manual

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eventually, I'm looking to add a turbo, change the trans like I said, redo the entire exhaust, add a cold air intake, drop the suspension a few inches, and eventually rebuild the motor.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Duratec in an '04 is the 2.3, very popular & desirable as it's the largest duratec and was only avail. '03-'04 & in the '05-'07 ST model.

That bumps it up quite a bit, and CA origin should help with less rust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts