Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish i had CCTV in my car so I could catch the person that stole one (and only one) of my hood pins yesterday in the parking deck at YSU. . .. Seriously, who does that?!?! it holds my frickin hood on!! I had to drive home with a GOLF TEE holding down half of it! So now i'm pissed off. looks like i'm going to be puttin my factory hood back on. . .. it just irritates me that people don't respect other peoples property and could have caused an accident if i wouldn't have noticed before i left. . ..

ok sorry, rant over. . .

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
that's some BS right there.[:(!] [:(!] [:(!] Why the hell would they steal only one pin??? Oh well though, karma will get that bitch one day. At least you noticed it before you started driving and the hood started to shake violently and come up on you.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
What an assbag[mad] At least they didn't take both pins...

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah if they would have taken both pins i'm not sure what i would have done. . .. i guess it's a good thing i had 2 golf tees in the car from my last time out (one broke/flew out of the hood)

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
sooooooo want your hoodpins back?[:D]

But seriously that sucks. I know someone that actually kept like a whole box of Hood Pins in her car because everyone would steal hers. Get some spares [thumb]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
people are dumb now a days, and are jealous cuz you have a nicer car then them, and take/break stuff

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's exactly what i thought too when i saw i was missing it. oh well, not anymore i put the factory hood back on, so i've got a latch and no pins. . .

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Damn..... a Golf Tee?!?!?

That's hardcore, right there.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
so id just like electro shock that shit.. thad teach them bitches... someone should make like a locking hoodpin... with some special small key so its not a huge pin but enough to keep your shit down and not jacked... sorry dude people are assbags

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^ i actually had locking pins for a while, then one broke and hit my windshield. . .. i guess i'm just not meant to have the hood on the car. . .

·
Registered
168 Posts
To avoid STUPID PEOPLE:
Park far way in parking lots near a lamp post with the least amount of pedestrian traffic, ALSO SINCE people can't seem to obey the common rules about entering a parking lot & think its a racetrack and have the right of way regardless of direction they are travelling.
Parking Garage- Park near the TOP level & farthest from the elevator/stairwells.
This seems to work for me, I don't have to worry about door dings, chasing shopping carts, & rude people.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
SVT Enthusiast said:
To avoid STUPID PEOPLE:
Park far way in parking lots near a lamp post with the least amount of pedestrian traffic, ALSO SINCE people can't seem to obey the common rules about entering a parking lot & think its a racetrack and have the right of way regardless of direction they are travelling.
Parking Garage- Park near the TOP level & farthest from the elevator/stairwells.
This seems to work for me, I don't have to worry about door dings, chasing shopping carts, & rude people.
good idea... in theory... i parked in the last spot in a movie theater parking lot and when i came out some douch had parked behind me in his POC boat ass beater... didnt think twice when i left... next morning, the screws and top of his licance place was scratched into my bumber... seriously the only car that far away and the d-bag parks behind me and HIT my shit... i wasnt happy... im ganna get a bubble to protect my car... oh and at school people like to draw dicks on my windows when it rains so i see them when im driving around.. jokes on them i got windex and a rag in my car to fix that... bitches

1 - 14 of 14 Posts