Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want your car to be different go and get a car alarm horn that has the 8 idfferent sounds in it and hook it up to your horn, it can whistle at people when your driving. Its cool and funny, you should try it

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
mmmkay...

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
why? are you buying it for me ? :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why are you guys being ignorant, I was just telling you a funny thing to do to your car. You can go to the junk yard and get one FREE, you know your horn doesnt have to be plain jane spice it the hell up, be creative. If this is how focus owners are then i want out, but if not then whats ups i just wanted to tell you guys cool things to do to your focus, and make some friends and to learn about my car I just want to feel [welcome]

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
how do i do it? where is it free?

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
vassili95 said:
Smoke some green llama_in_a_focus you're horn will do crazy sounds....

Peace...
you mean those crazy left handed cigerates that those rappers and ballers always smoke?!?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
bluezx3 said:
Why are you guys being ignorant, I was just telling you a funny thing to do to your car. You can go to the junk yard and get one FREE, you know your horn doesnt have to be plain jane spice it the hell up, be creative. If this is how focus owners are then i want out, but if not then whats ups i just wanted to tell you guys cool things to do to your focus, and make some friends and to learn about my car I just want to feel [welcome]

its hard enough to be excepted in to the street scene because we drive a focus.. but a focus doing some wierd ass crazy honkin sound ist going to go all that well with others..

i dont think that many people are in to that gay shit anyways... so if no body is in to your fruit cake idea and you want out, so be it.. dont let the door hit your ass when you leave.

have a nice day

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
vassili95 said:
Smoke some green llama_in_a_focus you're horn will do crazy sounds....

Peace...
[hihi]
You know this from experience?

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
i think i will keep my stock horn, and my maturity.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont want out man, my horn is stock but i thought it would be funny to you guys just something stupid you know. i know its hard to be accept, but when a focus whoops there ass then maybe we'll get respect, i dont know why hondas get respect

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
hondas get respect because they started the modded I-4 fenom. you get respect when you start a movement. the focus is still a new car to the scene. give it a several years, and i think we will start getting the respect we deserve, as long as we do what we can to earn that respect.

respect isnt given to you just because your car looks cool or sounds cool. respect is given to you when you show what your car is really made of.

just my opinion, i will get off my soap box now

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I-4? is that the interal vtec? i used to work for honda the only cars there i liked were prelude v-tec not type sh, si v-tec, and the new si hatch but other then that i'm mad at honda cuz i lost my job CUZ I LOST MY LICENSE and i lost my job nov 14 and i get it back jan 9th what the hell, Im trying to get a job with ford or a bodyshop.

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
so how do i do this thing?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
bluezx3 said:
I dont want out man, my horn is stock but i thought it would be funny to you guys just something stupid you know. i know its hard to be accept, but when a focus whoops there ass then maybe we'll get respect, i dont know why hondas get respect
Hondas get respect for a lot of reasons. Hondas are some of the the easiest cars to modify. They have a huge aftermarket. Heres 5 more reasons
NSX
RSX S
Civic R
S2000
Integra R

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YOU go under where the horn is and you can cut the wires like my friend did and wire the alarm horn up to the stock horn harneness(thats if you cut the harness off, with enough wire left to put back on if you want)and then mount the alarm horn 8 min mod if your in to it. it sounds cool on my friends silverado

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
bluezx3 said:
I-4? is that the interal vtec? i used to work for honda the only cars there i liked were prelude v-tec not type sh, si v-tec, and the new si hatch but other then that i'm mad at honda cuz i lost my job CUZ I LOST MY LICENSE and i lost my job nov 14 and i get it back jan 9th what the hell, Im trying to get a job with ford or a bodyshop.
[duh]
I-4 is an abbreviation for an inline 4 cylinder engine, like you have in your foucs. it has nothing to do with vtec

sorry for using such difficult technical terms, i will try to translate for you next time [sarcasim]

·
Registered
951 Posts
So what you're saying is I can drive around L A with my car sounding like the General Lee? Good way to get my white ass shot.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I'd make mine sound like an ice cream truck so little kiddies can chase me up and down the block.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts