Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed today after a short drive my passenger side foglight was shattered. Where can I get a new one? Thanks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
dude same thing happened to me..passenger side foglight broke on my focus too..pisses me off..67 bucks at autozone

·
Registered
332 Posts
holy shit...the same thing happened to me months ago i still never replaced it yet... its all rusted on the inside.....but yea pessenger side and it cost 47 dollars to fix

·
Registered
83 Posts
Anyone use the ones on Ebay? I see them on there all of the time but wondered about the quality. My current ones are pretty pitted already but if I end up with new ones I plan to throw some protection film on them.

·
Registered
104 Posts
shftat6 said:
Anyone use the ones on Ebay? I see them on there all of the time but wondered about the quality. My current ones are pretty pitted already but if I end up with new ones I plan to throw some protection film on them.
[???:)] I was considering the ones on Ebay..hopefully someone used them. Mine are pitted, they look more frosted than clear[V]

·
Registered
430 Posts
After I replaced one I got "Rockblockers"..3M laminate...haven't had a problem since. Why don't they make the lenses out of plastic or polycarbonate?

·
Registered
167 Posts
my fog lamp cover never broke but the BULB itself did!. I noticed it when I was washing it the other week. My bulb is out of it's place and there are tiny glass pieces inside the cover.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have an extra set of SVT fogs, the bumper i bough came with them so i put the new ones on, i still have the old ones.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I ordered the one from Focus Salvage and the other day emailed them because I had not received my part. They did not return a phone call or email but last night the money was credited back. So I would advise against doing business with them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts