Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKay some in walking out to my car today for lunch and i notice a huge ass key mark right across my hood im so FEN pissed right now got the car on Sat not even a week yet and some loser decides to key my damn car. Well any ways is there a special way to get it off or not or am i going to have to get it painted again.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
hown deep is it? if it didnt reach the primer/metal, it might be able to be buffed out, but even with that, it most likely wont go away

·
Registered
182 Posts
Why do people got to hate on the foc. I have little colormatch repair kits at checker. You should check it out.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Damn dude.. that sucks.... Sorry....

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
blows my mind how some people think what a$$ holes

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate people it was probly someone who was like oo a new car lets make it not so new basterds

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i had my foci 4 months and it got egged... wellcome to the club

·
Registered
1 Posts
I suggest a red 'sharpie' type marker for where there may be primer showing, and after it is all red, several coats of wax to fill in the missing clear coat.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My Focus got keyed the first week I had it at the train station. Tried to fix it myself with touch up paint from the auto parts store, only made it look worse.

Ended up having to have both driver side doors repainted to the tune to $700. Actually, it didn't cost me anything because State Farm paid.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Well if you can feel the scratch if you run your nail over it, it is too deep. If not then you need a professional to do some wet sanding and buff it out. If it is really light you may be able to use some ScratchX and hand rub it out.

·
Registered
395 Posts
suck it happened to me like three time keys right down the right side, had my hood spray painted and some one went scratch crazy where th back door met the front all pretty deep, that why i got a alarm system and have it on extra sensitive, i figure if i catch one person and make them pay for it all it will be worth it. welcome to the club.

·
Banned
503 Posts
idk, if it needs a repaint...might as well just get a CF hood on layaway till u mod ur car more...that is im assuming ur going to mod your car? haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts