Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive read on here that some one has 17' black rota slipstreams. anyone have a link to them? or if its you with the rims pictures please and a link as to where you got them!! thanks a bunch a munch!! [8D]

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so a 17x7.5 hunh...... i cant get those in all black though damnit! haha only full black i can get is the 16x7. arrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!! the 17" one is a 45mm offset. will that be sticking out!? isnt our off set like 40 or 42????

anybody else know of anymore light weight rims that would work for our car?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Actually it will stick out less with the larger positive offset. It will keep the wheel more inside the wheelwell. The width of the rim itself however is alot bigger than the 16" which should make it stick out farther on both the inside and outside.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so does that mean rubbage?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cause i want to go as wide as i can go with tires. i was told i could go 215 with the drop i have

·
Registered
129 Posts
So just get the 16x7 40mm offset wheels and put some 215-40\45 rubber on them.

I would go with a 40 profile.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
naww im thinking 17's. could you really tell a differnece in looks if the rim is 16 or a 17?!?! i really want light wieght black rims. haha but obviously thats vary rare in the rim world!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
even say with like 40 or 45's profile? damn i want to see a picture haha shooooooot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts