Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have added a few parts and cleaned the car up, claybarred and waxed.

Sanded out the hid's and polished (about 7-8 hours of work)
Added clear corners
CF hood (thanks Andrew)
new shift knob.. not on yet. [dunno]
still waiting on some lamin-x to put in new fog light.
Have also blacked out the lights in the grille (no pics yet).

Man, I love my SVTF!

These next few were inspired by LongDucDong from his thread here on FF!
[mine are nowhere near the quality of his, hope you don't mind Dong.]

Comments and critiques always welcome.
thanks for looking,
Barry

[ffrocks]

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Looks good man! Needs a euro grill to get rid of those ugly grill lights.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good man! Needs a euro grill to get rid of those ugly grill lights.
I have since (the pictures) painted the grille lights black - so it's a bit better, but I hear you, I would like a euro grille. Just can't get that frickin' money tree to grow, I think the dogs keep peeing on it. [:D]
I'll probably have to wait until Spring to add that.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Haha yea I feel your pain.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Wait....Is your speedometer needles green? And in the last pic that looks like a different car?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wait....Is your speedometer needles green? And in the last pic that looks like a different car?

Post processing on the 'puter. My speedo needles are normal. Last pic is B/W except the SVT emblem - that's why you can see a little tiny red reflection of my neighbors car in it.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
looks good. those needles had me trippin out for a minute. that would actually be kinda cool to have crazy colored needles. Perhaps catmostfeared should give it a try to match the rest of his crazy color scheme

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
wow, looks awesome clean... nice looking focus there

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
Looks good!! i need to fix my headlights so they look like that again

·
Registered
177 Posts
So you got you one. Nice car. I'm not a fan of the clear sidemarkers on red though, and I'd paint the fogs instead of the laminix. PM me how if you want. I love carbon fiber[thumb]

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So you got you one. Nice car. I'm not a fan of the clear sidemarkers on red though, and I'd paint the fogs instead of the laminix. PM me how if you want. I love carbon fiber[thumb]
Thanks for the offer, man, but I already ordered the lamin-x stuff. Car had a broken fog on drivers side, got the new already.

I felt kinda bad for the mishap between the interior pics pm and all... I apologize again and hoped that you didn't think I was blowing smoke at'ya. I really had looked at sooo many SVT's that when I happened upon this one, w/ less than 40K on it, I jumped on it.

And I really was seriously thinking yours over (I know you don't care now) when I came across this one. I love your car and it is super-clean [well, I can't stand the mid wing but that is preference and can be corrected [:p] ]

I had even set up a day to drive to Iowa to look at cconley's Sonic EAP SVT and my wife threw a fit about me wanting to drop $9000 on a used car w/ 85K on it (kinda saw her point). Bad night at my house, though, I tell'ya that. [bash]

anyway, I appreciate the offer and if the lamin-x crap (its expensive enough - $18 to do two tiny fogs) doesn't hold up I'll probably hit you up about painting them. And you have a great ride, and you oughta try and keep her... [thumb] it looks like you have done a lot of work to it and you never get that back out of them...

[cheers]
Barry

(those wheels you had on it were smokin')

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
car looks so sweet! good work!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Definitely looking good, Barry. We'll have to get together sometime and take some pictures with the four of us (or more)...and regardless how tempted you might be; no grabbing my chest next time. [hihi]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts