Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got bored with my wheels so i decided on painting them bronze.always wanted bronze wheels.so here are before pics and what one of them looks like done.i will post pics again once i put them on.

before

what my rims look like now

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
Definitely looks like a good job on the painting, but not so sure about bronze on a liquid gray...but i'll wait to see the finished product before i finalize my opinion! lol

·
MW2 NE1?
1,612 Posts
i think they'll look coo. would be better on a black ride though. bronze would be better than the way you have your wheels now. imo. gofor the bronze!!

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
I think theyll look sweet on there!

I like the euro side markers. How did you put those on? The euro fenders have recesses as why.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
should look pretty good i think, although the blue stripes were pretty unique

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
nice, i like it before and after, il decide my favorite when its on the car.
just wondering where did u get the blue pinstripe on the wheels from?

·
Registered
406 Posts
when i was buying my wheels i was thinkin about gettin bronze but nobody had pix of an lg car with bronze so i cant wait to see

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
very nice! i love bronze rims! when it finially gets warm here where I live, i will be painting my rims bronze as well

keep up the good work on your foci!

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
looks good

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the complements guys i will hopefully have them on by mid week.as for the euro side markers i just drilled a hole in my fenders.
I think theyll look sweet on there!

I like the euro side markers. How did you put those on? The euro fenders have recesses as why.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Dam Felix, You just made me even more jealous lol. When i so get a full time job or extra money for my car we need to talk and work together. Here's my idea, Svt front with Euro back?

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude that would look sick johnathan hell ya man ill help you out.
Dam Felix, You just made me even more jealous lol. When i so get a full time job or extra money for my car we need to talk and work together. Here's my idea, Svt front with Euro back?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow! It looks really good. It actually came out exactly the same as the Rotas I had on my SVT. I also painted those Bronze. Nice Job Felix.

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so i finished the wheels i am going to mount them tommorow and post pics once i wash my car

·
Registered
698 Posts
I seriously love your car. I thought the wheels were very unigue with the blue pinstripe but new color should look good too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts