Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went through town the other day and to add to my other collection of rice, here is the next 3 cars to add

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
The Corolla just has some cheesy vinyl, the rest is stock. The Celica isnt too ricey minus the vinyl and clear tails. The Neon, OTOH? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, and do I see chrome wipers on your ride? Cant tell if thats from the flash or not.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I laughed my ass of at that neon..... i cant even describe how i feel about that car.... the corolla, why? the celica isnt tooooo to bad.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
hahah ima post sum later of the intrepid with a body kit and spoiler hahaha i cldnt stop laughfing.. i even tlked to the guy that owned it he had no idea was he was tlkn about..

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I've seen that hideous neon online before. I can tell by the odd green taillights.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I love the aluminum scraps bolted to the trunk of the neon [rofl]

that celica isnt too bad. Its just got the ricey tails, but i really like kit. Its the TRD kit, and its a really good looking kit.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
nah in cicero il, its all black with a huge wing and it has these alpine decals everywhere i peeked in and the stereo looks stock idk mayb he hasnt put his deck in idk.. here in spi theres a stratus with a very similar deal except it has a smaller wing with white and black paint job from the front doors front, then the middle is white then the back is black idk wat was going on in his head but yeh im trying to see if my old fone has both all i have is the one here in spi....

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
the neon has 5 tons of rice gain...
it might make like 50 tons of juice rice!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
the neon driver shoulda gone srt-4 like me =)

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
that corolla is just bad!!

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
uhhhh guys.... I'm not sure how to say this without you guys bashing me but.....the neon is mine......

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nu huh! really?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts