Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent posted any pics up of my car in a really long time, so I wanted to get a few recent ones up, not much has been done to it really just little things. This arent the greats pics either, and the camera doesnt do the color of the car any justice, plus it was overcast out, so i gotta polish it up and take some pics on a really sunny day. I tried taking some night pics too, but it was the first time using my moms new camera, they were good angled shots, but they came out blurry unfortunatly, but at least one is serving as a new avitar for me. Anyway ill shut up now, here are the pics lol.

Yea yea, drop it and get them moldings painted, i know i know, feel free to donate some money to make both possible[;)]

One of my favorites, and no thats not a scratch or dirt right below the bottom right hand corner of the light, its the reflection of a lamp post.

and not the greatest pic but just wanted to show off how shiny it was, especially the rims[:D]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
great lookin car but whats with the 2nd to last pic... around the zx3 logo? is that just camera glair or scratches?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
^I was wondering the same thing. Kinda looks like a reflection to me.

·
Registered
107 Posts
awesome pics. I love the lights!

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zx360 said:
great lookin car but whats with the 2nd to last pic... around the zx3 logo? is that just camera glair or scratches?
including the pin strights on the sides the dealer had that wierd design put on the back too, when i first say it i didnt really like it, but ive gotten used to it and dont take notice much. I really need to wash it again and polish it then take some pics of it in the sun, b/c the paint has metallica flakes in it, may not look like it from these pics, but it really looks great.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
so its dealer added pin striping? wierd... maybe get a better pic of it. car looks great tho i was just curious

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what....no one likes green foci, guess i wont get anymore love till i actually do something new[:(]

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Woah that looks great, I love the front end, those hellas look great in green. I love it.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
are ur grille turns blacked out or removed? i cant tell. If you removed them, how the hell? loll

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
BTW, car looks good!!!! love the wheels and lights. id say lower, yada yada..but im the same boat..need donations!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I say remove the side moldings... I havnt seen anyone do this (mine came painted) but honestly on a zx3 i think it would look hot if there where no moldings.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
poisonivory said:
are ur grille turns blacked out or removed? i cant tell. If you removed them, how the hell? loll
Turns are blacked out, yea you cant remove them, youd screw up your whole grill. Actually all i did was buy cheap window tint from pep boys and put it over the lights, that way i could take it off if i didnt like it, but i think it looks hot and they havent come off yet. It was a pita to do though b/c you dont have much room to work with like on the svt grill, but it works.

03_SPI_sedan said:
I say remove the side moldings... I havnt seen anyone do this (mine came painted) but honestly on a zx3 i think it would look hot if there where no moldings.
Im actually thinking about having them painted, along with the rear moldings the door handles and the mirrors(svt/st style). Of course id like to go all out and put anything possible on it, but the main things i want and would make me happy with the car is an exhaust, rs spoiler, and a drop, then id be set, oh and painted moldings. Of course no funds though, i only have a few grand left to pay the car off, but i cant work alot during the school year so im trying to pay the car off this summer, which doesnt leave much money for mods, but hopfully ill get one or the other. Now if i could afford a powerworks s/c then id be set lol.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Sweet [thumb] I like that color, fairly rare...especially compared to mine...[:D]

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Massive said:
Sweet [thumb] I like that color, fairly rare...especially compared to mine...[:D]
thanks, yea i rarly see grabber green foci, especially hatchs, ive seen like two sedans and thats it. Your car is amazing, especially after putting the SAP rear bumper on it, thank you ford for making a svt style bumper for the sedan right massive[;)] b/c the rear ends on the 05s definitly look better then the older style. If only i had the funds to make my car as sick as yours....and as fast lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts