Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you think! pictures are random and scattered from before and after, im at work and didn't have the time to put them in order... hope you all like...[:D]

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ignore all the duplicate pictures, dont know what happened!?? dont have time to fix it while im at work :p

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
damn dude thats bad ass! but where did u get ALL these svt parts from? either it was a year of collecting parts or all comin out of the same car from the junkyard.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a friend that i met here on focusfanatics which lives in my town has alot of wrecked svts... we used alot of parts off a salvaged svt donor car which was hit in the rear. everything worked out great

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Brilliant!

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
simply impressive...surprised it hasnt been done sooner...sleeper and a half

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Where in central jersey do you live? And what junkyard did you go to to get all your parts? I'm looking to do a ATX to MTX conversion come spring and would love to my hands on some used parts for cheap.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where in central jersey do you live? And what junkyard did you go to to get all your parts? I'm looking to do a ATX to MTX conversion come spring and would love to my hands on some used parts for cheap.
i live in the same town as six flags great adventure... let me know if you wanna meet up one day since we live right in the same location...

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
simply impressive...surprised it hasnt been done sooner...sleeper and a half

haha it was done sooner...by me...lol

swap came out nice...doing bumpers soon?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

i wana see pictures of your swap, i got to see it to believe it.... you did the drivetran and all???

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts

well a sedan...sorry shoulda been specific, i know u were first....very dramatic thread you had going i wont forget it lol

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
nice dude! i love how you did the whole interior too!

and X2 on the bumpers question!

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
yeah, wow, did the ENTIRE frickin' interior, lol. good stuff.

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
that looks good! how long did it take u??

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
took us 3 weeks to strip out everything and hook everything back up, completed.... it was my daily driver so we tried doing it as fast as we can without messing anything up. worked out perfect because i work 2 miles from where my car was being swapped and i just walked there after work. lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 26 Posts