4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was nopi race wars 8 at diniwiddie VA

edit: mine is the black one.. my room mate is the yellow one

no my rims arent chrome... there satin

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
nice ride focuzsport. i like the rims. what kind of mods have you done to your car

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
whqat is done to your roomates? is he go and ur show?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
are you trying to look up your focus's skirt w/ the mirrors or are they to put more light on them?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well there was suppose to be 3 on each rim.. but i forgot the other 2 packs at the house...

there they for reflection and lighting yes mofo

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
what is done to the yellow one?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Nice car, Focuzsport. The yellow one looks nice too. I also like your "satin" wheels. Never heard of that kind before.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
He has no clue because he is a ricer/poser!

Sorry fokuzsport but its true, c'mon NOPI drag wars! Get real, if you wanna go to rice events with your bling and pimp some mad rizides thats your buisness [moderated].

But don't post pics of like 2 cars in a parking lot and talk like you are someone.

·
Registered
38 Posts
nice rimz...

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
focal so your trying to say i wasnt at race wars? ok yeah..

i posted the other pics that i took of me with ford racing.. push your glasses up closer to your eyes.. i didnt take those pics.. speedoptions.com did.. go to there website and look up events retard

·
Registered
38 Posts
any mods in the interior?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey fokuz whats with the secrets, your cars are not area 51. What have you done to your cars. I admit mine is stock but I at least tell people it is and don't go to rice events, take pictures and try to post to be cool. So any oem upgrades or are you a ricer?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts