Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
Joined
·
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't really posted any pics of the our ST ever since we got it. As it sits it has the following modifications:

SVT springs
Progress rear sway
Steeda short shifter (or AKA Ford Racing)
FC shorty antenna
Iceman CAI

I washed and waxed (Meguiers NXT) her since it was so nice and also drove around town taking random pics. And yes it has 2 different sets of wheels on it. Two of the stock ones were almost bald and the car wouldn't pass state inspection with them so we had to put 2 of my wheels on the car until we can get some tires.

Enjoy[8D]








 

·
Retired Focus Addict
Joined
·
9,681 Posts
Very nice... I still think the SES rims... your old wheels, would look better than the stock ST... not the best in the world.

What made you go with the SVT springs??? The Eibach pro-kit has a much better height in my opinion but then again they drop the car .4 more inches on the rear with the 06 version...

Still your car look great.... mayeb you should put all your old rims on that baby.
 

·
Retired Focus Addict
Joined
·
9,681 Posts
By the way I definately notice the height differance cause not many people notice it with the SVT springs since it only lowers it less than an inch.
 

·
OMGVTAK!
Joined
·
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Teh hubby didn't want it too low and I think with the SVT springs it's the perfect height. I still don't understand why Ford put all SVT suspension on it except the springs[screwy] I notice it in the front but not too much in the rear.
 

·
Retired Focus Addict
Joined
·
9,681 Posts
Yeah the front seems to be teh be the most noticable... but the Focus always had the high ass end.
 

·
I don't care
Joined
·
8,446 Posts
Great pics Ashley! Everytime I see an LG ST, it just makes me wish I'd gone that route instead of red..thanks [:p]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
759 Posts
tsk tsk tsk parking in handycap spaces... [:D]
 

·
Retired Fanatic
Joined
·
20,000 Posts
That is a great color Ash, looks awesome for the sedan. I love the close up picture of the FOCUS ST badge......
 

·
I don't care
Joined
·
8,446 Posts
S2 said:
That is a great color Ash, looks awesome for the sedan. I love the close up picture of the FOCUS ST badge......

Exactly...sure shows the color off nicely.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
379 Posts
WickedlyFastST said:
Very nice... I still think the SES rims... your old wheels, would look better than the stock ST... not the best in the world.

What made you go with the SVT springs??? The Eibach pro-kit has a much better height in my opinion but then again they drop the car .4 more inches on the rear with the 06 version...

Still your car look great.... mayeb you should put all your old rims on that baby.
Yeah I think the ST wheels suck ass too, I'm thinking about getting chrome ses wheels or chrome cougar wheels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
379 Posts
ZX4STDoug said:
Great pics Ashley! Everytime I see an LG ST, it just makes me wish I'd gone that route instead of red..thanks [:p]
yup me too...
 

·
OMGVTAK!
Joined
·
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
S2 said:
That is a great color Ash, looks awesome for the sedan. I love the close up picture of the FOCUS ST badge......
I like it too. I love the metallic flake of the paint. That's one of the reasons why I like to clean it. To show off that pretty paint!
 

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
Joined
·
18,803 Posts
the wheels don't look that different actually. It's too bad they changed the suspension for the 06 cuz I would get the SVT springs myself. You need some window tint though, but it looks nice [thumb]
 

·
OMGVTAK!
Joined
·
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's the next thing we are gonna do. Tint.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top