Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car needs a wax extremely bad but we were at the beach today and thought I could get some nice pics...

People keep asking if she's lowered on FF or say get a drop... does it honestly not look dropped???

Some random Focus I thought was kinda nice.

Shorty!!

GOT D23?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Nice pics. I wish I lived anywhere close to the beach...all I see is crappy snow and ice around me.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about the car??? [:(]

I have a lip that used to be on it but it's sitting next to me waiting to be re-installed.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Your car looks great. It definately looks dropped to me. What drop do you have on it? Shorty antenna looks good. Your car even looks good without the lip on it, but definately better with the lip. I'm jealous of how warm it looks there. It was 10 degrees here today. I'm tired of winter.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I don't see how it doesn't look dropped.[scratch] You can definitely tell in the rear that it is.

She looks perfect[thumb]

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Nice car and nice pics!! I like how you got that wave in motion when takin the pic of the antenna...makes it seem like it should fall lol.

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,797 Posts
yeah dude, what the hell is wrong with you posting pics of your car that needs a wax job so badly?

[joke]

Your car looks nice. You don't want to see mine right now cinsidering we had like over 9 inches of snow.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice smoked out tail lights. Im a huge fan of those.
Yeah, it does look lowered and I'm loving the rims.
Nice lookin focus :]

oh, and damn you for living where IT DOESN'T SNOW OR ICE!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I need tint bad after seeing your LG ST. Looks great!

·
Registered
185 Posts
haha, i agree with stang.
after looking at your focus i need a tint job asap.[hihi]

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
car looks good.......i think once you put your lip on, people might stop telling you to lower it, cuz if you look at the wheel gap, you can definatley tell its lowered, but if you're looking at it from a front angle, the bumper looks really high, with a lot of ground clearence

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Your car looks great. It definately looks dropped to me. What drop do you have on it? Shorty antenna looks good. Your car even looks good without the lip on it, but definately better with the lip. I'm jealous of how warm it looks there. It was 10 degrees here today. I'm tired of winter.
I'm glad everyone thinks it looks dropped... I was getting worried there for a second. [woot] It has the Eibach Pro-kit springs on there, 1.2" drop in the front and 1.6" drop in the rear.

Some guy on here asked when I posted pics before when the drop was coming thats why I got a little... WTH? [slap]

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, I thought you were going to sell that to me :(

Looks good dude [thumb]
I was gonna sell it to you BUT, when I started to figure out my finances, I relized that I couldn't afford the Steeda ground effects kit I wanted, I'm too tied up in the performance modding... LOL [drinking]

I'm sorry dude!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts