Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just testing the camara at my work.

I need new tires.

I need to some how cover the SVT logo on the rims, people alwas think its an SVT focus

Any comments?

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Looks great, the euros look very nice ! [thumb] Blacked out corners and tails would look nice too, as Sting mentioned.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks GREAT...

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sting2324 said:
Looks good. IMO, get some blacked out corners and tails to go along with your headlights.

---Randy
thx. i do plan to do that.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
damn, y2k, you just solved my dilemna of how gunmetal euro's and blacked out headlights look on a black ST, thanks bro

·
Registered
651 Posts
Looks awesome man! [thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Those wheels do look good. What kind of springs do you have on there?

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
mmmm..sexy looking ST..black is definitely my fav. color on a car WHEN and only when it's clean and damn that thing is shiny! I defiintely agree it will look better with some blacked out tails...but I wouldn't worry about the SVT rim symbol..I think it's lame that people trip because it stands for Ford Special Vehicles Team...who obviously designed the rims....and you drive a ford so who cares. If the SVTF had a surname it might be different...like the SVT Cobra or something. Or if you drove a Civic and slapped on some SVT rims I would say...slap that [:)][:)][:)][:)]er..but keep it how it is! Anyways back to the car...black out those orange turn signals and then turbo charge it!

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
looks really goos, especially with the gunmetal whels. Nice combo there. I wouldn't go with blked out tails cuz I think that would be like too much black. Like the headlights though.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
awesome, great stance and too me that looks like the perfect drop, thats the perfect amount of fender gap. My last comment is drive over to your nearest tire store and get new ones before you end up in an accident b/c you cant get traction.....they look horrible.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^ true. but they actually grip very cool, even at the autocross. just the rears need remplacement.

but thank you all for the comments.

i have Tein S. Tech springs.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i just have springs and the stock struts, which i might remplace them soon for some AGX's. oh and i was thinking on losing the stickers, but dunno

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
very nice, black+euor wheels=hot!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts