Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just took some pics after doing some work. Should have some more next week after the suspention is in.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
SWEET RIDES! Like father like son.

You guys ever race? lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
The position of his hand on your shoulder makes it look like you have a mullet...

But besides that I'd take either of those cars. I especially love the color of your dad's, and yours too of course.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I see that Sorry no mullet I date a hair stylist and she would flip if I had that!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
that's awesome you guys have that in common... i have a zx3 and my dad has a gt.. lol... not the same but close

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
The position of his hand on your shoulder makes it look like you have a mullet...
I totally thought that, too.

(And then I thought, "Oh the irony: a European Appearance Package driven by someone with a most UN-European appearance..." [i.e. sporting a mullet])

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Cool...

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Sweet rides, dude, do you ever figure that problem with the UDP???...

·
Registered
536 Posts
i love both of em!!!! i love yellow svt focuses, and ur dad's stang looks great too!!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I totally thought that, too.

(And then I thought, "Oh the irony: a European Appearance Package driven by someone with a most UN-European appearance..." [i.e. sporting a mullet])
Nah I have like a faux hawk and even wear those thick frame euro glasses sometimes

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
those cars are sexy!

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Lmao, mullet... My buddy is always saying "Get you and 03 04 cobra and do ya a pulley swap."

1 - 20 of 26 Posts