Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here are a few... 30 + on my cardomain site.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
your interior looks just great. do you have any pics of the rest of the car

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I think you just sold me on the silver for my second color, looks great!

·
Registered
567 Posts
that looks cool. goes great with the black interior.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,891 Posts
I notice that you have an upper Euro grille and have no grille or headlight turn signals.
Did you completely remove them ?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
You can't click on the link in his sig:) Well, I can't anyways.

Your car looks cleaner on the inside then mine does at the moment.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Whoops. I don't look at profile's that much.

Anyway, I love the carbon fiber accents that you got goin on there. Where'd you get that "Focused" sticker at?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Looks good and very clean. Wish my SVTF was that clean, oh wait I dont have it to clean, its still in service. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, your car looks good, real nice. [;)]

·
Registered
838 Posts
it does look good how did you get the door like that?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Interior Compliments

Sorry about making you all wait so long for a reply. Forgot I posted this here.

First of all, thanks for all the compliments! I am working on my car a bit at a time and started on the interior because it was cheaper and I could do all the work myself. Plus, i see it the most while driving!

Second, it is duplicolor wheel paint. I first used it on my Galant. Looked great. Looks better on my ZX 3 though! The paint is easy to put on and strong as anything. I havent had a chip yet. Just scuffed the parts and painted too.

Third, how did I do the doors? Well, I am going to work out a "How-To" when I get my passengers door panel replaced. See, I tried to do the tuck technique so many talk about. It didnt work. I think it was the thicker vinyl material. So, I removed the door panel and cut out the trim from behind with my dremel. I then recovered the piece and stapled it back in. I know stapling sounds ghetto, but it worked great and I can still remove the piece. I was going to epoxy it, but thought I may want to change it in the future without cutting it back off.

Lastly, for more pics, please check the cardomain site. If you do, take a minute to sign the guest book. Thanks again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts