1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
nice man, i can tell its more of a "show" than a "go" car. nicely done!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice man, i can tell its more of a "show" than a "go" car. nicely done!
For now anyways I've got some ideas for the year coming up thanks for the positive comment

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
lots of bling.
It makes me miss all my rice stuff.
i went with red and white paint scheme on the interior.
Your paint on the interior is done really well. Although i dont no why u painted the bottom of the seats.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
outside looks good, inside is not my taste

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Not my flavor, but if you like it, thats all that matters!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all the comments guys I appreciate it

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
not my style in the slightest but it looks like you've put a lot of hard work into it [thumb]

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thats sweet. I want to do something similar. Where can you get those letters and can you get a smaller size?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
de donde eres etnicamente? xD apuesto que eres mexicano
No soy mexicano, 1/2 de puerto rico y 1/2 de peru = Puro Latino xD

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thats sweet. I want to do something similar. Where can you get those letters and can you get a smaller size?
I got the letters off ebay I wish I could remember the place I got them from but I'm sure if you search for emblems you should find them

·
Registered
349 Posts
E'te degenera'o se cree el con con con su foci... foci ju! [whip] Puro Lata! LOL I'm kidding meng. This dude's interior is awesome... I gotta get my crap back together and get it running right before I do anything else...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
E'te degenera'o se cree el con con con su foci... foci ju! [whip] Puro Lata! LOL I'm kidding meng. This dude's interior is awesome... I gotta get my crap back together and get it running right before I do anything else...
oh ok what does the tk stand for tengo kaka saliendo de mi boca lol thanks again primo for the positive comments [histerical]

·
Registered
349 Posts
folks in this forum seemingly view me as a "dude" Pero Primo...lo chistoso es que no lo soy! (à la Carlos Mencia) duh-duh-duuhhhhh!!! [rofl]
I suppose I'm just 'one of the boys' with some major anatomical differences.. lol
Y para que lo sepas: tk is a variant of my name. the heaven is digweed's Heaven Scent spin from the movie Groove. [thankyou]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts