Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can sleep in the Focus by folding the seats forward and the front passenger seat all the way forward. My head is toward the rear of the vehicle and feet facing forward.

IMG_20201003_182519.jpg
IMG_20201003_182519.jpg
IMG_20201007_181157.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
So I have a noob question.. That solar panel you have, is it connected to the battery to keep it from running flat in accessory mode? Or is your car kept off and the panel used for auxiliary power?

I'm a suburb guy living in a giant city.. Wouldn't mind driving up to cottage country to just spend the night with my dog. Looks like a decent time!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I have a noob question.. That solar panel you have, is it connected to the battery to keep it from running flat in accessory mode? Or is your car kept off and the panel used for auxiliary power?

I'm a suburb guy living in a giant city.. Wouldn't mind driving up to cottage country to just spend the night with my dog. Looks like a decent time!

I don't power anything with the car while not driving. The solar is to charge a battery that powers an electric cooler that has eggs, cheese, meats, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts