Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've seen a few posts around here with people posting pictures of their rolling crew, so i figured i'd do the same. so here's some pictures of some of my crew's rides.

enjoy!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Dayummm! Is that an STi?
I like 'em all! Where's your car at?

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Not bad at all. Looks like you run with a pretty expensive crowd there. Love the Subie of course, the Honda too. My dad actually wants to get one of those Audi sport wagons. [8D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I know that. The pic didn't show up when I posted last.

·
Registered
213 Posts
The focus hardly seems to fit in with all the other cars...No offense, i love the focus and stuff, im just saying.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
That has to be the most diverse crew ive seen, you got cars from japan europe and the states.

·
Registered
565 Posts
damn damn. nice crew. every car looks good (esp. the s2k and STi)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
those are some swet rides your crew has

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow. thanks for all the comments so far. lol. it's my crew, chosunDRC, based in and around the triangle area (Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Durham, NC).

the audi avant is an S4. [:)]

yes, we are slingin dope. want some? (sarcasm)

yes, that is an STi.

i'm running 18x7.5 wheels with 215/35/18 tires.

i agree, i was honored when the crew wanted me aboard. having a focus roll with some of the bigger dawgs is definitely cool.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Your focus is hot....and that STi..omg..those are soooo hot..i love those soo much.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
215 35? ouch, hows the ride on that lil bit o rubber u have? i like the audi the best. im partial to vw's and audis as some of u old school members may know

1 - 20 of 26 Posts