Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys!

since my car has been photographed for a german tuning magazine i already had 2 put on my summer rims. yesterday i went bowling with my club...took some pics

enjoy

and ma girls ford puma

hope ya like our cars

greetings from switzerland

denis

·
Registered
597 Posts
i like your car, the whole package's good; i ususally don't like eyelids but they look cool on your focus.
The puma looks "tired and old", needs some make up...maybe you should start with some big nice rims!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ disturbed zx3

the wing is by carzone specials, a euro based company[;)]

@ ZX5

the rims are already ordered, it`s gonna be some nice alessio wheels 17x7. a nice bodykit will follow such as many other things. my girl only had the puma for about 4 months now[;)]

thnx for the respect guys, this year i`ll focus on installing the 200hp supercharger in my car, and maybe i`ll shave the doorhandles, ass etc.

didn`t have a lotta time (and ca$h) this winter 2 do a lotta stuff since i had to study for uni. just got myself a new alpine radio...[:)] [:)]

·
Registered
48 Posts
'doch - haste joot jemacht' [thumb] weiter so

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
OMG! I almost forgot about your car! Your's is one of my fav's as well.

I love the look you've got goin' on.

·
Banned
795 Posts
I've told u already Dennis, keep that ugly car off here! lol Only messin' lad, looking good as always, but tell ur girl 2 get sum rims on the Puma!

Oh yeah, students don't go Bowling mate, that makes u look like an old fart! lol

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
very nice pics. love the rims

·
Registered
476 Posts
I checked out Carzone's website and couldnt find the spoiler anywhere. Did you have to call them to order it ? Im very interested in getting one.

·
Registered
567 Posts
the cars look great. Nice bumper kit, what brand is it?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@ staticprevails4

i got the RS collection frontbumper, rearbumper and sideskirts. you can order them at any euro ford dealer...i still think this kit looks the nicest on a focus[cool]

@ disturbedzx3

hm, just klick on the products section - - - bodykits - - - ford focus, there you`ll find the wing and the complete bodykit.

@ bacc231

the rims are superstar american racing chevlon mesh euro`xx chrome (long name!) 17x7.5 and 8x17, offset is 34.

@ cochyn

thnx m8![:)] i don`t know about welsh students, but in switzerland everybody goes bowling, everybody loves bowling . hehe, strange swiss people, huh? don`t worry, rims will be ordered right after the geneva car show. do you think i`ll let my girl drive in a stock puma???

@ all

thnx for all the positive comments and support. it`s really cool in this forum, jealousy is usually what i get in forums, but you are cool people[:)] [:)]

got some pics of two friends focis...

check them out

greetings

denis

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Looks great! You and COCHYN have my favorite cars! You guys just don't know how lucky you are to have a Euro focus instead of our stock Foci!! Good luck with the Puma, it's pretty fly too!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts