Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i finally got my headlight situation figured out and put in some new 6000K bulbs along with 7000k fog lights. Also i got my taillights tinted and put on a new wiper arm. Let me know what you think.

New lights

New wiper arm and tails

Christmas present:

And the entire car:

To be installed shortly:

So far my car has Saleen/Eibach suspension, Steeda Short Ram Intake, Power Slot rotors, and a CFM short throw

And some shots of my old car for good time sake:

And what happened to her

And as always thanks for looking and all comments welcome!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Car looks great! I like what you did with the wheels. Lucky you. you have no CEL on.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
put a black lip on those rims and it would look better, other than that, looks good

make sure you hide that gps when your parked though

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
looks good and loving the rims!

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
love it....looks really good, although u say ur headlights are 6k and fogs 7k, so wouldnt that mean ur fogs should have more of a blueish tint to them?

either way it looks really good, i like what u did with the rims

·
Registered
172 Posts
Man, that car looks great! I wish it was legal to tint like that where i live. So sexy.

Oh and I'm sending you a PM about your taillights [thumb]

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Car is beautiful! Only suggestion is to wet sand the tails, then do a couple clear coats on them.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Looks great! I second wetsanding and clearing the tails! Black svts look amazing when they are taken care of like yours tho!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For the headlight brightness i only can go by what is on the packages. The fogs are 7000k Nokya bulbs and the HID are 6000k (forgot what brand).

Yeah the tails do need some work. I bought them from a member on here and they are in good shape just need a little bit of love.

Thanks for all the comments :)

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
I love me some nicely modded NOIR svt's [thumb] props on the lighting, i was running hoen h10 fogs until recently when the right one decided to crap out rite b4 winter[nutkick] might chek these nokyas out instead, how much did they run u?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
put a black lip on those rims and it would look better, other than that, looks good

make sure you hide that gps when your parked though
No, keep just like that, they hot. I might have to steal your look!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I definitely love the way you did your stock wheels. They look good.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I love me some nicely modded NOIR svt's [thumb] props on the lighting, i was running hoen h10 fogs until recently when the right one decided to crap out rite b4 winter[nutkick] might chek these nokyas out instead, how much did they run u?
I think they were about $30 from a local shop

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
looks good love the lights and rims look good ,
im going to be painting mine too but all black

·
Registered
835 Posts
Get those rims completely black, and paint your calipers flat black or silver...
otherwise it looks clean...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts