Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up some ASA AR1s, 17." Sorry the car is dityish, just went to a quick touchless because Chi. winter has just hit. Car is pretty much done, taking care of a suspension problem next week, and some hood struts, billet knobs, and HID match foglights are on the way for Christmas.

Let me know what you think[driving]

Shifty Approved!

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Nice. I like it. Hood struts, as in help to open it? Sorry for the stupid q, but I dont know anything about those.

That shift knob is SICK!! Is it a performance shifter? lol

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
hehe car looks great!

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice. I like it. Hood struts, as in help to open it? Sorry for the stupid q, but I dont know anything about those.

That shift knob is SICK!! Is it a performance shifter? lol
Yes hood struts to open it, they are on redlinetuning.com. With these I can get rid of the prop rod, which is a plus

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
they look badass its the first red svt with asas ive ever seen.. could you post a side picture?

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah sure, I'll try to get one later tonight.

Thats kinda why I chose to swap them out for the EAPs, they were nice but EVERYONE has those rims, I've only seen maybe 3-5 Foci with this combo, 2 silver, one orange, and one blue one, theres probably more.

Plus I have SVT overlays for the center caps for a cleaner look

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
Those ASA's have been on my radar for a while and seeing these photos makes it even harder. I know exactly what my car will look like them on now.

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Those ASA's have been on my radar for a while and seeing these photos makes it even harder. I know exactly what my car will look like them on now.
Better hurry, ASA went out of business recently and Tire Rack is getting possibly the last shipment in next Feb. At least thats the rumor, I'm still waiting for an answer from tire rack

Edit: ASA is not going out of business, I finally got my answer today. Check here for more info: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180698&highlight=ASA+business

5,155 Posts
Dude, that setup looks awesome. Lovin the AR1's on a red SVT. Actually, I think the AR1's might look the best on red (seen 'em on silver and twilight blue as well)!

And shifty is cool as hell!

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
thanks for sending me the pic =P, now my question.. are you on stock suspension and what tires are you using?

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
lookin great/ love the new wheels

1 - 20 of 27 Posts