Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pics of my Focus. I installed my Eibach Dampers and urethane bumpstops yesterday. We took it out to see how it ran. The bottom 4 pictures are the new ones.

What do you think?

New Pictures...

·
Registered
86 Posts
nice car ![:)]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice car...I like the side markers and the rims!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I like it the rims are clean and the Seats look great If I didn't have the SVT interior (blue stripes down the seats and such) I would probably get a pair

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
nice. i cant believe those rims are so cheap sometimes. everytime i see em on a focus i always love them. i want to get some n powder coat em white. nice ride though. any future plans? i just sent u a pm not long ago btw.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am getting married in June so there are not to many plans right now. Although, I just installed Eibach Pro Dampers, Ported 2000 Intake Manifold, ProM MAF 70MM, and Volant (u knnnooow).

Also, I just updated my home stereo... kind of. I have a 1978 Sansui 9090DB(100% Rebuilt) that is pushing 170 wpc, B&W DM604 S3, Martin Logan Grotto, Audioquest Type 6 speaker cable, and Audioquest Diamondback Interconnects. I posted pictures in the above link. Those items were a pretty penny.

But I guess when I do the next round of mods it will include: Cams, Cam Gears, Chip, EBC Dimpled/Slotted Rotors, and EBC Green Stuff pads. Distant mods include: Extensive internal engine work and a centerforce clutch and new flywheel.

I got the pm.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Your car is very cool.

BTW, I'm getting married in June also :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
your car is pretty nice, but there is one thing you should change for your own safety. The way the seat belts are conected. The seats are really nice and it is cool that you have the 5 point harness but i noticed that the straps don't go back on at least a 45 degree angle. If you have them set up like i think ( just going stright to the floor) then you are at a high risk of the seat beat snapping your spine in a crash. The shoulder straps are meant to be connected to the back of the car with at least a 45 degree angle.

but anyways toatlly nice overall car

·
Registered
875 Posts
Gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
very nice ride man, very clean and simple, yet very stylish! and congrats on getting married soon!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
brucktown said:
your car is pretty nice, but there is one thing you should change for your own safety. The way the seat belts are conected. The seats are really nice and it is cool that you have the 5 point harness but i noticed that the straps don't go back on at least a 45 degree angle. If you have them set up like i think ( just going stright to the floor) then you are at a high risk of the seat beat snapping your spine in a crash. The shoulder straps are meant to be connected to the back of the car with at least a 45 degree angle.

but anyways toatlly nice overall car
I just finished chaning the location of the shoulder belts. Now it bolts in where the rear shoulder belt is.

Once again, thanks!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
got any pics of how its set up now?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Great Car

Really looks nice. Clean and the suspension really sits well witht he wheel and tire selection you made. I do have one suggestion though. How about color contrasting the trim on the door panels? Nothing radical. Just make them match the seats. I think that would really look sweet and match the overall feel of the car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts