·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
cool pictures!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks good bro.[thumb] be careful of the peeps that are gonna come in here and say that you shouldnt put hid's in stock housings.
Yeah bro i've been chewed out before I even got them haha.. but its all good.. after the sport lines are installed in a week.. I'll be getting some projectors.. so IF anyone knows where to get Stock SVT Projectors other than expensive FORD Dealer.. please let me know!

·
Registered
314 Posts
They look good man

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looking good, those 8000k
They are 6000k 55w system from HIDWORLD.. pretty pricey but 100% worth them. cant wait to see them in projectors.. the 55watt ballast system puts out around twice as much light as the original 35watt kits.. and well halogen housings cant handle that beam at all.. so I am going to get projectors and once I get them i'll have to get another bulb to fit the projector and i'm gonna go with a 10,000k blue blue :D

THANKS EVERYONE!

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
color temperature does not equal light output.

the more you move up teh color spectrum, the less you see. imo i would stay with 5000K or 4300K.

but im sure you got chewed out about this already. but yeah i know, its your car. [bash]

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
get the housings and go pure white :D

·
Banned
200 Posts
GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

It hurts!

There's a lot of fail inside those headlights.

Get some proper housing and reinstall.

Notice the light on the TOP of the buildings in the industrial shots? Yeah, that's what oncoming traffic gets to look at.

- Drew

·
Registered
332 Posts
thats bull i have been running 10,000k hid's in my stock housing for like 2 years. i have never had an issue. whats the big deal with that?

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
hahhahaha here we goooooooooo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts