Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some new pics, inside and engine (fixed!!!)

I wanted to break up the yellow a little bit.
[/IMG]
Inside before
[/IMG]
Inside after
[/IMG]
Engine
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
I just wanted something a little different. The valve cover was pretty easy, just followed Focuzsports directions and it turned out right the first time. Thanks Focuz!!!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well, I got one pic. Now none are showing up. Is it just me?
Are you using Imagestation?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
It's imagestation. I posted some pics using it last week and it done the same thing to me too.

Go here . I posted some links to some imagehosting sites on there that might be better.

·
Registered
639 Posts
i see 4 pics.

looks nice! couple questions: what percent tint is that? and where did you get those colored gauges?

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
nice car, but way to yellow for me.

·
Registered
875 Posts
How does that "break up the yellow"?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
nah, if your gonna do yellow stuff, needs to be yellow and black, yellow is fulgy w/ any other colors IMO, esp green and red, my 2 cents, i think it looked better w/ the black

·
Registered
875 Posts
looks like you added a crapload MORE yellow is all I was trying to say

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm sorry, i will change it back so it looks like every other focus. Yellow and black, for that distinctive "Bumble Bee" look. I like it, and in the end that's what counts.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
henry74 said:
I'm sorry, i will change it back so it looks like every other focus. Yellow and black, for that distinctive "Bumble Bee" look. I like it, and in the end that's what counts.
Hey, don't change it back cause no one else likes it. It's your ride. You do it how you want it. If you want pokey-dots and green racing stripes (hold on, that would be a bit too goofy[:D] ) then do it!

I like it.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I'm not a big fan of yellow, but that is just me. Its your ride and if you are happy with it and the color then keep it the way it is. I like how you did the inside, looks sharp. [;)]

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I like it! I don't think it's to much yellow. If you look at the pictures there isn't alot more yellow added. Just for high lights it differnt areas. The only reason it looks like it's to much is because it's yellow. But I have seen lots of other colors that people did the same things to and everyone liked it. I happen to like the yellow. I think I would have painted the glove box too though. and the one thing about yellow foci I don't like is the black trim. I would paint that yellow and I think it would make a big differance. But I realy do want to know what kind of gauges those are. They look real good!

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
Hey, don't change it back cause no one else likes it. It's your ride. You do it how you want it. If you want pokey-dots and green racing stripes (hold on, that would be a bit too goofy[:D] ) then do it!

I like it.

do it! its gonna be off the hook fo real nizzles!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts