Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i wrecked my car and it is in the process of getting fixed lets see what we have here.

then just some of the cars i have been building lately. also the same orange the focus will be. lets play a guessing game who knows the car in primer in the next to last pic?

[loveff]

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
yea all your cars are nice, and the car in primer is half cut and i cant put my finger on what it is, i do know its japanese.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Nice, can we have a hint. Cause those can't be the stock lights...can they?

·
Banned
150 Posts
It would be a Honda Element. Trader!!![gunfire] JK.
I want that Mustang![8)]

·
Banned
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was talking about in top left its rhd and rwd and there is no tail lights in it because i am painting it tomm. yea that mustang is sick. VERY fast. and NCedillos i live in winter park fl but my shop is in orlando.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
wtf kind of extreme mustang is that?! omg that was such a tease. and that orange...wow, i can see that actually lookin pretty darn good on the focus.

·
Banned
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
come on i dont want to tell starts with an s it should be easy. yea the lambo doors aren't my fav but a great car to tool around town in. its just a custom stang one of my favorites i have touched. the pic is right after i got done tapeing off the the stripes to be painted

·
Banned
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
btw thats a shaker too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts