Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, so i went to prairie hill again this weekend to the drag so my boyfriend could run his b16 ef civic hatch...he's now a member of onepoint that has a rivalry going with this club called xtreme tunerz (how original) lol...anyway, the tunerz crew show up with their neon, 2 pontiac sunfires, a chevy cavalier, a teg, a honda, & a crx...so, my boyfriend cody jumps off the stands to go to his car & get a number to race. while he's driving up there, they are all staring like crap. well, cody & neon boy line up & this a-hole gives himself freakin lengths witout even communicating this to cody...i think he's been watching too much pinks...so, the tree turns green & cody blows past him (no surprise)....they both pull back to the pits & this neon dude gets outta his car acting all big like he's gonna start crap (he's got bad lil man syndrome), so we all jump off the stands to see what's up...well, he's got the nerve to say that his car was stuck in 3rd & that's prob y cody beat him....what's funny is codys shifter came loose during the race & he still won....i thought that was pretty funny....so, that was my fun-filled saturday night! anyone else have some good race stories???

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
yeah, I raced a japanese B16 swapped Ex civic, and we tied up to the top of 4th gear (I have a 6 speed, so we were a lil past the stock foci's speed limiter....[thumb][hihi])

look for my thread on here; it's called "Raced a B16 civic......interesting"

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
It was a slow weekend for me, I double waxed and got my tails done, so I was pretty.........at least.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey haveblue83, i read your thread...good one!!! this was actually one weekend i didn't spend the whole time working on my car...i washed it, did the interior, & that was it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts