Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
yuk!!!!!focus owners are known for keeping the car looking clean. lets face it we are not hondas, nd will not prolly see 10 sec out of our cars. its a good find but wrong car.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
some good. some bad, just like most kits for any cars

·
Registered
674 Posts
Man O Man!!! I know I am gonna get crapped on for this but why is it that if it doesnt look like a euro RS or any other type of euro mod everyone freaks. Yes Euro mods are awsome but just about every focus on here looks like there going for the euro look and thats great but someone should really post the defination of modification? Yes some of the bumpers are not as nice as others but they are definatly deifferent and isnt that what people are trying to do? Be a little different? I dont mean stick a 4 foot tall wing on the trunk because that looks really really stupid but i would bet, with a great paint job and the right car, any of these bumpers would look ok. And last but certainly not least, Why does everyone compare to the movie Fast and Furious?? And saying its like 4 years old?? Does anyone realize there is a new movie and I wish I had 1 percent of the money that people paid to go see it??? Enough said!!!!!!!

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
Man O Man!!! I know I am gonna get crapped on for this but why is it that if it doesnt look like a euro RS or any other type of euro mod everyone freaks. Yes Euro mods are awsome but just about every focus on here looks like there going for the euro look and thats great but someone should really post the defination of modification? Yes some of the bumpers are not as nice as others but they are definatly deifferent and isnt that what people are trying to do? Be a little different? I dont mean stick a 4 foot tall wing on the trunk because that looks really really stupid but i would bet, with a great paint job and the right car, any of these bumpers would look ok. And last but certainly not least, Why does everyone compare to the movie Fast and Furious?? And saying its like 4 years old?? Does anyone realize there is a new movie and I wish I had 1 percent of the money that people paid to go see it??? Enough said!!!!!!!

while some of our cars might look the same....how many "euro inspired foci" do u see on the street? i dont see any, besides my car. we do the euro thing cause well...it looks the best on our cars. now granted, their are other body kits out there like the SAP, roush, and so on. so with that bein said, how many jdm inspired hondas with a motor swap do u see? me...at least 2 every 3 mins. everyone around here drives a honda. so while we may all look the same on THIS forum, how many do u see on the roads?

·
VEKTOR PLATE
5,657 Posts
i like the zeroG lip kit. it was the only thing that appealed to me tehre (i like cow catcher-ish lip spoilers, what.....) it seriosly was the only thing that looked good. and i'd rock it.

·
Registered
674 Posts
while some of our cars might look the same....how many "euro inspired foci" do u see on the street? i dont see any, besides my car. we do the euro thing cause well...it looks the best on our cars. now granted, their are other body kits out there like the SAP, roush, and so on. so with that bein said, how many jdm inspired hondas with a motor swap do u see? me...at least 2 every 3 mins. everyone around here drives a honda. so while we may all look the same on THIS forum, how many do u see on the roads?
I guess your right about seeing them everywhere in the US. I live in a very small place so I dont see many of anything around to be honest so when I see any type of mod, its nice to see. Don't get me wrong, Euro mods are awesome. I would give my right arm to own the new 2010 Focus st from the uk. That thing is awesome. But I cant and dont so I want to customize the shit out of my car. Its not going to look tacky though with a 4 foot wing or anything but its gonna be different. Lambo front doors, Gullwing rear doors. A different looking front bumper and skirts from the UK. But then again, I have a euro RS grille, a lock and key system for the bonnet from the UK. Plus a full CF interior. Shaved door handles and smooth body lines. I have been working on this car for a very long time. I just hope its not gonna be RICE looking and everyone will respect the ammount of work that went into it!!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts