Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
good lord, some of those look straight out of Need for Speed Underground 2. The hunter kit is pretty nice lookin. I like the first one minus the rear valance, to much going on.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
most of, if not all of them, are knock offs of other bumpers, and are hideous. i know a few are knock offs, for example

diablo= wings west avenger
hunter= WRC
zip= Reiger RRX

alot of those pictures are exactly the same on BATINC but diff color cars........?

·
Registered
38 Posts
yeah i kinda noticed a few questionable "look-alikes" but i think that TNT front would look diesel with a huge front mount behind it

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
The only one I like is the 1st one. The rest of them are hidious-looking..

·
Registered
298 Posts
I like the sniper kit, but the first one is definately unique and is a consideration. At least its a website with quite a few varieties of kits.

·
Across the Pond
1,746 Posts
I like the bad boy kit. not bad pricing either. I wonder if they ship international........[thumb] it would be unique here.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
mofocus said:
i dont think the first car is even real
Im pretty sure most if not all are PS.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Interesting variety

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
I wouldn't put any of those on my car even if they paid me. I'd burn them and put the dust particles in a box and drop it into a volcano.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Super Moderator
9,557 Posts
Well at least it just goes to show that some people do know how to use the search feature unless he spent hours searching through really old threads lol. Not all those kits are bad though, some of them are definate knock offs from originals etc...but you pay for what you get right? And everyone's taste is different.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts