Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a few new things and I just wanted to show them off [:D]. The car is FILTHY [V] disregard that please lol. Anyways here's the new items...

New custom plate (courtesy of my grandma haha)

Some custom emblem overlays I bought from a fellow FF'er

Ford racing pod, A/F gauge, volt gauge, and an oil pressure gauge also from a fellow FF'er

And I got this idea from someone on here or FJ i can't remember, but i liked it so I made my own

Enjoy [drinking]

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
niceeeeee

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
dude the overlay came out good! i should of never sold them! lol

good looking svt you got sir!

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
niceeeeee
Thank you sir.

dude the overlay came out good! i should of never sold them! lol

good looking svt you got sir!
Thanks again! I love the overlays i'm saving the front one for when i get a euro grill. I don't want to waste one of these precious little vinyl stickers haha.

What is it made from? Also what is it?
It was an old iPod nano sleeve cover thing and i hot glued the little eyes and mouth on myself. It goes over the shifter to keep my hand some what warm when the shifter is ice cold in the morn.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
You should make more of those. I'd buy one. Where did you get the nano sleeve cover thing from?

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a orange one too that i had on, but I took the car to a shop to get some exhaust welded and the mechanic grabbed it with his greasy hand and now there is a huge black mark on it. I got them honestly a couple years ago, they might make them still but I don't know what the current iPod style looks like so if there still on that tiny square one it prolly wont look that great haha this one was made for that long thin one (obviously). I'm sure you could go to a fabric store and get all the stuff to just make one though if you really want one.

·
FF God of South FL
2,417 Posts
Awwwww i came into this thread thinking it was something else lol

And the thing on ur shift knob is that the the Ford version of the VW Fast lol

Good Looking Car

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^^ thats exactly what I have. The eyes were just this foam hard stuff and I used a marker for the black on the eyes the mouth was also the foam stuff.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Also where did you get your euro plate from? I love those.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol i'll check i left the sticker of the website on the back of the plate on purpose just so i don't forget the website. I'll pop it out sooner or later and let you know what it is.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
Your focus looks so good, i just love the color of it... What website did you get the custom emblem sticker from?

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
thats a neat shift knob cover

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your focus looks so good, i just love the color of it... What website did you get the custom emblem sticker from?
You'll have to ask Pumkinsvt i bought them from him, i believe they were that TFB designs or wahtever though.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I got a few new things and I just wanted to show them off [:D]. The car is FILTHY [V] disregard that please lol. Anyways here's the new items...

And I got this idea from someone on here or FJ i can't remember, but i liked it so I made my own

Enjoy [drinking]
HA HA!! That is pretty cool! Hmmmmmmmm...

The heat/cold is why I switched to my current knob...

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Yeah I'm going to buy some of those iSocks from amazon. I just need to find something to make the eyes and mouth from. Any Idea where to buy some of that foam you used. I also need a hot glue gun. I think I can find one of those.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
i got them from tfb designs you gotta email them and tell them what you want. they are custom

1 - 20 of 23 Posts