Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Godspeeding
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this abandoned farm and couldn't resist [:D] Undecided on the drop for now.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Came out really nice actually. A little PS and these pics could be even better. Also awesome looking car.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Pictures don't look that bad. Your car is very nice.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Ditto, Good looking car.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Came out really nice actually. A little PS and these pics could be even better. Also awesome looking car.
And I did exactly that, I'm a beginner.. Just messin' with photoshop really.

Heres what I did:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
My version:

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
EDIT: Since it is offending the photo-editing elites, I have removed my version of this photo.

Also they did come out quite nicely. If these are just on your phone, I'd like to see what you come out with using a camera. Go back!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I gotta get my PS back up and running. Had to get rid of it because it Washington taking over my life lol. I am a perfectionist when I'm editing photos and it pisses me off when I go on facebook see all the crappy photo edits there. Anyway rant over.

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
i'll be honest. i did mine on photobucket in 13.7 seconds.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
It shows. Just sayin'.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
It almost looks like a mural on an old building next to a parking lot.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I like those pics, it's like the opposite of having a city skyline in the background. Also the last PS one is almost exactly what i had imagined when someone said "Photoshop them". Love it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
EDIT: Since it is offending the photo-editing elites, I have removed my version of this photo.

Also they did come out quite nicely. If these are just on your phone, I'd like to see what you come out with using a camera. Go back!
Sorry if it seems like I was talking about your edit. I wasn't just a random tangent that I guess was right in the wrong place.

Here's my crappy edit. Need to get some practice in.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts