Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the first person in the history of the internet to make my car the only color item in the whole picture. I know it's been done a hundred thousand times, but I figured I'd do it too.

I stood on a high ladder in front of my neighbors to get these pics. They were like WTF?

Oh, and within the next few weeks I'll probably have Rota Grids on my car. 16x7's in Gunmetallic with a polished lip. I'll be sure to post pics when I get them on.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
your FoFo looks friggin nice![thumb] my fav pic is #4. i love that color. i wish the SVT's were available in that color. what headlights are those? nice ride my friend!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The headlights are actually those KS Projectors from eBay. Not very good build quality, but once I worked out the kinks they turned out to be pretty good lights.

Thanks for the compliment. You're right, the SVT would look awesome in Liquid Grey. Just look at xbox4414's ride. It's amazing.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
wow nice shots, last one looks awesome becuase od the b&w background and the shiny car reflecting colors[8]

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
Go D-town! w00t! [woot]

Do I need to post the other D-Town Focus?
Yes, you heard it folks, there's two whole foci here.

Need new pics of the Rotas, don't forget to update.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL, I realized that while I was making these. The only things that look color are the grille lights and the tails.

Edit: And Daniel's right, we PWNZOR the D-Town Focus community.

Teh Rotas!?

As long as they are still in the condition they were in back in April, I'll be buying these this week.

·
Registered
341 Posts
nice ride

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I basically just opened the picture in Photoshop, masked off the car with the polygonal lasso, and made everything else greyscale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts