Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got tired of my stock radio surround a while back. It made the interior look very bland. So I painted it glossy metallic black to add some contrast to the interior.

Today I installed the silver A/C surrounds from the SVT focus and completely changed the look of my interior. I even upgraded the iPod not too long ago.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Tell me what you think! I think it makes the interior look a little more dramatic and adds the contrast I need for my grey/black scheme. The surrounds look a lot less bright in person, the flash made them look white. They look incredible compared to the stock setup.

Edit: Fixed the img tags.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
it fits the car better now good job

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Looks great, nice work on the paint. Almost has that "piano black" finish, at least looks that way in the pics. Greatly improves the looks, no doubt !

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So you must think the SVT's have ugly interiors? That's pretty much what mine looks like.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I like it. It looks like what I done to mine.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
do those thingies fit the 2005+ HVAC controls. I likes em alot. WOuld match the satin silver on the gauge bezel, and the satin silver inset in the shiftter knob.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
nice, updated the paint and the i-pod... love the location of the i=pod too... i hate having to reach down for my i-pod to change a song...

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As a matter of fact, they do! I've seen a few 05+'s with the SVT bezels.

babyface said:
do those thingies fit the 2005+ HVAC controls. I likes em alot. WOuld match the satin silver on the gauge bezel, and the satin silver inset in the shiftter knob.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts