Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
nice pics!!!! that eclipse reminds me of a large mouth bass for some reason?

[thumb] [thumb]

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
That Eclipse is fugly...imo...but your ride looks great; looks like you did well too, congrats ! [thumb]

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's not an eclipse. it's a talon, it looks alot better in person, trust me

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
nice man, i wish my car was one worthy of trophies [:(]

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
those are trophys from last year, when i was stock, so don't count your car out, even stock foci get trophies!

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
kickstar said:
that's not an eclipse. it's a talon, it looks alot better in person, trust me
bah, same difference. i'll have to trust you on the looks part, looks like the bumper sticks out past the wheels pretty far in the front.

your car does look good, though

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
once again i get called a man! what, a girl can't have half naked chicks posing with her car???hmmmm??? i have to post this car, OMG I WANT ONE!!!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!! i know i need a DROP! i'm getting there, i gotta save my money to move to jacksonville.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
What IS that blue car? It looks amazingly sexy.....

Speaking of amazingly sexy.... do you just ASK those girls to pose with the car? Or is it like "Every entrant gets a picture of their ride with our local hotties?"

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
^^ Blue car is a Lotus Elise I belive..There is a yellow one that drives around my area. Pretty sweet!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
close, it's a lotus EXIGE, 2007 model. and yes i did ask those girls to pose with my car for a pic. they actually wanted me in there with them, but i didn't want to ruin the pic!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
you would never ruin the pic!! your car looks good by the way!!

ahhh i stand corrected, im not up to par on my Lotus trivia, i just knew it looked kinda like an Elise..lol thanks! if its a different car tho, it looks eerily similar to the yellow one in my area, so either they didnt change much in terms of design of the guy in my area has a brand spankin new release.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
God... That Lotus looks AMAZING.... Just AMAZING....

SO do the girls.. *laughing*

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Ill take the one taking the pics..........yup, lol And its not a guy you guys, faaarrrr from it.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
What? What? I would, lol. Im single now, lol

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
but i'm not! heheheHAHAHA, plus, sorry to say, don't take this the wrong way, your a bit too old for my taste.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts