Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dehawkified
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the SVT is gone. traded for a 2005 impreza RS. Needed more space and 4 doors, have a kid on the way (yay!). Won't be on much (haven't been in a while) but I'll check in occasionally. I'll post pics later.

P.s. Harry u are still a douche. :)

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Mowhawk dude in the avatar. Good luck with your child and new ride. Post them pics up mini.

·
Registered
460 Posts
thats the best way to go to replace a focus.... subie all day baby...did u get it in stick?.. and the rs is a 2.5 na right? and what color u get? u gon do any mods to it?

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
oooooooohh now were a gay hawk less car club. hahahaha

congrats on the kid rooster head hope everything works out for you. post pics up of the scoobie.

so now were down one rooster head kok bag and one asian math major. jk :)

so whos next our illegal alien from the far south? .....javi

·
Dehawkified
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, its a 5 speed, 165hp 166ft lb torque. It's the 2.5 na engine yes. As for mods, I dunno yet. Definitely going to get a short throw shifter, that thing is like driving a semi right now. Aside from that, I have to put in a better stereo, upgrade the speakers and throw a woofer in it. Performance wise, probably nothing immediate. Maybe a CAI and Catback. If I'm lucky I'll find a trashed STI in a junkyard with an intact front end and swap it out =)
These are the dealer pics

·
Still Crusin
2,028 Posts
HAHA Harry, math major... i'm terrible at math. haha. kevin, car looks tight. your def gonna need some new stereo... that deck just kills the interior. some nice wheels and suspension upgrade, that subie will look tight. is it awd? dunno much about subies...

·
Dehawkified
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im actually gonna replace the whole center console, because its silver and the entire interior is black (it looks lighter in the pic) so im going to get a black one when i get a new deck.

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Nice! My brother just picked up a modded 05 WRX that's fast as stink with a FMIC and some other mods. I can't even keep up with shifting the damn thing....lol

·
Registered
460 Posts
scooby wagon FTW!!! that sh it is sexyy... gotta get some rims and slam the bi tch to the ground... as for mod i would def go intake and catback if u want something warranteed get SPT (Subaru Performance Tuning) stuff.. they sell a catback and a intake for it.. that way u wont have to take it off to bring it in to the dealer...and there exhaust are nice.. not to loud either so ur wife wont even notice.... lol...... and did u buy that in hicksville by any chance??? right on old country road?? it looks familiar...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts